Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-07-11, 08:07:55
220+  boats in the Bassmaster Open on St. Clair!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 22, 2024, 09:24:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Tue, 07 May 2024 13:00:10 +0000
The Michigan DNR is conducting an acoustic tagging study on Lake St. Clair Smallmouth Bass to better understand their distribution through the lake and habitat use.
Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.

Advertisement

Maxxum 101. Fix or for parts. SOLD!!!

Started by Mike S., August 27, 2012, 05:34:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike S.

I have the Maxxum off of my Skeeter laying around. It's a 36 volt, 101# thrust. It works fine. Problem is, the shaft is bent right under the mount. Makes it hard to steer. I have replaced both the upper and lower control box halves, put new gears in it for the indicator, new light, new drum for the cables, and numerous bushings and pins and bolts throughout the whole thing. Would like to get it out of my way. $300?

bsimpson

I may be very interested in your trolling motor.  Let's talk about it on Saturday.

Bill

Mike S.

Do you mean Monday?  Fremont Lake? 

bsimpson

Opps, got you mixed up with a different Mike.  But I'm still interested in seeing it.  Where is it located at?  I will be in Wisconsin all next week, I'll check with you when I get back to see if you still have it.

Mike S.

Mike S.

Incase anybody is wondering, the shaft isn't bent from being run into things. I forgot to pull it up one day during a tournament and took off. Granted, it has hit things in its life, but that's not what bent it. I'm sure it's an easy fix. I have been wanting a new Fortrex since they came out, and that was my excuse to buy one. And I had visual proof for my wife to see so that she didn't kill me for buying the Fortrex.

Firefighter Jeff

Quote from: Mike S on August 30, 2012, 05:52:27 AM
Incase anybody is wondering, the shaft isn't bent from being run into things. I forgot to pull it up one day during a tournament and took off. Granted, it has hit things in its life, but that's not what bent it. I'm sure it's an easy fix. I have been wanting a new Fortrex since they came out, and that was my excuse to buy one. And I had visual proof for my wife to see so that she didn't kill me for buying the Fortrex.

I LOVE your reasoning talents Mike  !!!!!  :)

Mike S.

I'm good at it. When I had my drag car, we went and ran a street tire shootout. I started having cooling system problems on my 5th pass. On the 6th pass I blew a head gasket. I towed the car home, put it in the garage, ripped the motor out, and within a couple of hours, it was totally apart. My wife came out in the garage, saw the motor down to a bare block and asked what I had to do now. My reply, whole new motor. That was the second one that year. She had proof. I showed her it was apart and broken. To this day, she doesn't know I simply blew a head gasket. All she knows is I drove the car into my trqiler, and it wouldn't start to drive it out. It's a talent!  Reasoning, that is.

Mike S.

Nobody?  Come on, make an offer. I want it gone.

Mike S.

bsimpson

Mike,

I'll take it for $200.

IM me your address and I'll send you a check.  If you don't mind waiting for a week or two for me to come and get it, I will bring you cash then.  Either way, just let me know.

Bill

Mike S.