Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-07-11, 08:07:55
220+  boats in the Bassmaster Open on St. Clair!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 19, 2024, 05:43:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Tue, 07 May 2024 13:00:10 +0000
The Michigan DNR is conducting an acoustic tagging study on Lake St. Clair Smallmouth Bass to better understand their distribution through the lake and habitat use.
Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.

Advertisement

Boat and NON Boater

Started by fishonfly, April 16, 2007, 08:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fishonfly

Gentleman,

I am back in Michigan after spending the last four years in Chicago, work sent me there, and I am so glad to be back.

I sold my boat do to the fact that I paid $12,500 for the parking spot for my cat and my wife did not feel that the Calumet drain was a good enough reason to keep the Nitro.

I am looking for a Fiberglass bass boat with a 50 HP or larger to under $7,500 and wanted to pull your collective ears.

Until I find that "deal of a lifetime" that my wife will agree on I am interested in find a home riding shotgun.  I am a solid angler and very easy going and would plan on chipping in on more then the normal non-boater duties and cost. 

So please if you are able to assist on either of the above please contact and thank you.

Tight Line,

William Hall

williamhall@mail.com

Revtro

Hi William,
Welcome back to Michigan!  Where about in Michigan are you? 
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

thomas

William,

I don't think you will have a problem finding a boater looking for a partner. Look for Seth on this site. I think he's looking for a partner. My understanding, is he is quite good. Sorry Seth, if I misled William.

thomas
Jos.24:15 ....;but as for me and my house,we will serve the Lord."

fishonfly

Thank you, I live near Fenton,MI

I will keep asking around and hope I find a ride and boat this season. 

William

Revtro

If Cass lake isn't too far, you are welcome to come fish with our club.  We'll be fishing it twice this year.  The first is April 28.  We're just a fun club.. no competition.  Not sure of the other date off the top of my head, but if you check out our board under TBF Bass Clubs, you'll find us.  We're Eastside Bass Anglers.  We fish Kent (probably too far for you) and St. Clair also.
Tom  <><

More about me:
www.pastortomo.com
[/size]

TCook

My partner and I are fishing BBT and NBAA Northern this year and I feel like its not enough for me. What I really miss and want to fish is st. clair or erie, and my partner cant handle any more expenses this year. So I am looking for a boater whe needs a partner for any events on St clair or erie that do not interfere with the BBT or NBAA Northern. I am from southwest MI so it would be a good drive for me but I am fine with that. I would be willing to prefish as much as possible for any event, and work would be flexible with this.
   My experience on Erie and St. Clair is limited to Berrien Bass Busters from 1996 to 2000 and I qualified for the federation fish off on St Clair the last year in the club. I went to college the year after that and just got back into tournament fishing last year. This past winter I bought all new gear and am 100% serious about getting better and succeding. If anyone is looking for a non-boater please contact me.

Tim
FISH HARD!!!

Anthony Adams

William,

Have you looked at the ABA ... It is a draw trail Boater Non Boater format. Here in south east Michigan. We have a few members that live near you. Check out the ABA Forum on this site and let me know if you have any questions about the ABA.

Anthony Adams - As your director I believe in promoting the enjoyment of fishing to all. I encourage good sportsmanship and preserving of natural resources. I strongly encourage all individuals regardless of age, race, or gender to be more involved in the world of fishing

SethV

William,

I was planing on fishing the FOM trail, and had a partner all lined up.  Nice guy but had never fished tournaments before.  He recently decided he did not want to fish them, so as Thomas said, I am looking for a partner.

I also fish the BFL, so most of my practice time for FOM would be weeknights or off weekends.  If you are interested in the FOM, check out some of the threads on this board under "other tx trails".

If FOM does not sound good, you may want to look at the BFL.  It is great for non-boaters and you get a chance to see quite a bit of water and fish with some pretty cool guys.  As ABA posted, the ABA trail is another decent option.

I am also going to fish a few outings with EBA (Revtro) from above.  Being new to MI myself, these guys are really easy to get along with.  I am looking forward to April 28!!

Seth

fishonfly

Thank you for the great information!

Seth, I would be able to fish most any week night, I get out of work at 3:00 and one or two weekends a month.  What would be a good fit you think?  And thank you for the suggestions you offered previously.

I still trying to find a 640 LX Nitro with a 50 HP if anyone knows of one.

Thank you.

William

Anthony Adams

William call me monday and I can help ya.

810-230-1212 - Ask for Anthony

Anthony Adams - As your director I believe in promoting the enjoyment of fishing to all. I encourage good sportsmanship and preserving of natural resources. I strongly encourage all individuals regardless of age, race, or gender to be more involved in the world of fishing

fishonfly

Anthony,

I called a couple times and keep missing you, shoot me an email and I will give you my number.

Thank you.

Bill

Anthony Adams

Bill I sent you an e-mail and have not heard from you.

I know of a clean used nito I think you might be interested in.

I also know of a few stratos ....