Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-07-11, 08:07:55
220+  boats in the Bassmaster Open on St. Clair!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

October 23, 2024, 06:27:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Tue, 07 May 2024 13:00:10 +0000
The Michigan DNR is conducting an acoustic tagging study on Lake St. Clair Smallmouth Bass to better understand their distribution through the lake and habitat use.
Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.

Advertisement

Black Friday ????

Started by LAPORTE, November 23, 2009, 08:02:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LAPORTE

Dan,

No geobass this year.....  ??? ??? ???

I was looking for a great deal on a new 798 bird....

Don L
2008 Skeeter 20I " Thanks Robin"

djkimmel

To use a beaten cliche... I'm a little behind schedule this year :o

I even want to get rid of that crazy bass character... but he is like the matrix. Once his code gets into your code, you can't hardly find him and rip him out.

I have actually received a whole bunch of top secret Black Friday communications. Everyone has different rules and requirements. Driving me crazy. I need one of those puzzle grids to keep it all straight and not end up in sales prison or something.

I will be sifting through them the next two days to pick out the best to share with you. I'll see if anyone has something special on the 798 - I am supposed to have cool new tools to hunt down specific products now.

I've been told today more will be coming in tomorrow also. I even get a sneak peak or two... Whether or not I'll be able to catch the fish and cull him out... that is a whole nother ball game. (BTW, the little green dude says his name is G L Bass ;D )

Thanks for asking Don

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

I'm seeing a range of $899 to $999 so far for the Humminbird 798ci Side Imaging / Internal GPS Combo. I don't have access to all the prices yet so don't know if it will be on sale any better. I'll let you know if I see it for less.

I also see a special Thursday only on a Humminbird 757 Combo for only $399! I believe that is a color unit with built-in GPS! A $!50 savings!

In case you want to take a picture of your new Side Imaging Humminbird - Nikon Coolpix L100 Black 10MP Digital Camera with 15x Optical Zoom, 3" LCD on sale for only 199.88. Very nice price for taking fishing pictures.

To find your way to the lake - Garmin nuvi 205 only $99.

Help stop invasive spcies. Don't move fish between unconnected bodies of water. Clean, drain and dry your boat before launching on another water body.
Unless clearly stated as such, opinions expressed by Dan Kimmel on this forum are not the opinions or policies of The Bass Federation of Michigan.

djkimmel

Don - I found new Humminbird 798ci units for as low as $831 now from a source that will help GreatLakesBass.com if you use it - through Amazon.com. I buy many things through them to save money. When I ask local companies for help and assistance, I buy from them to thank them for the resource. Othewise, I try to save as much money as everyone else.

Here's some examples of how much you can save buying through Amazon.com at times - here's a range of prices they have for new Humminbird 798ci Side Imaging units right now (prices always subject to change without notice so act fast if you are ready):
$823.74 + $11.93 shipping
Gizmos For Life

$831.63 + $11.63 shipping
Sbulu

$859.49 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
Direct from Amazon.com

djkimmel

Found a 798c (external GPS antennae) even cheaper at Amazon.com - only $829.18 - not many left in stock and price is always subject to change!