Site Links

Shoutbox

Say Hi or something!

djkimmel

2024-07-11, 08:07:55
220+  boats in the Bassmaster Open on St. Clair!

djkimmel

2024-02-26, 11:25:32
Ultimate Sports Show GR coming - March 7-10, 2024 at DeVos Place!

djkimmel

2024-01-16, 16:14:35
Lithium battery for sale. Someone probably wants it.

djkimmel

2024-01-11, 08:23:30
See you at the Ultimate Fishing Show Thursday thru Sunday!

djkimmel

2023-12-30, 12:05:12
Who's dropping by the new forum these days?

Advertisement

Welcome to Great Lakes Bass Fishing Forum. Please login or sign up.

September 20, 2024, 02:46:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

Latest Articles

Tue, 07 May 2024 13:00:10 +0000
The Michigan DNR is conducting an acoustic tagging study on Lake St. Clair Smallmouth Bass to better understand their distribution through the lake and habitat use.
Mon, 26 Feb 2024 19:28:28 +0000
The 79th Annual Ultimate Sport Show - Grand Rapids is March 7 - March 10, 2024 at DeVos Place. Over 4 acres of fishing and hunting gear, outdoor travel, fishing boats and seminars!
Tue, 16 Jan 2024 00:43:52 +0000
Michigan's original sportsmen's show - Outdoorama 2024 up next! February 22 - 25 at Suburban Collection Showplace.
Sat, 23 Dec 2023 15:37:04 +0000
Kevin VanDam headlines a Star-Studded lineup of Seminar Speakers when the largest freshwater fishing show in the country, the Ultimate Fishing Show–Detroit, drops anchor January 11-14, 2024
Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:46:34 +0000
This is resource page for aquatic invasive plants (weeds) including information on identifying them, and how you can help if you choose to. In Michigan, Starry Stonewort is becoming a real issue with over 120 lakes at least infested with it.

Advertisement

Belleville Tonight

Started by Langer, May 02, 2007, 02:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Langer

I am planning on heading to Belleville tonight to fish. If you are going out there and see a blue Astro Fish/Ski stop by and say hi. Not sure what areas Im going to fish yet, but most likely will launch from Sandy's.
Wayne County Bass Anglers
-2008 President

SethV

Langer you are my hero.  I am going home to work on homework.   >:( :-[ :-\' :'(

Let us know how you do!

Langer

Seth, Bring your homework along, plenty of room on my back deck to study!
-2008 President

SethV

Ha!  I bet I would study realllllllllly hard once you start whackin' em!   ;D

Actually, my wife tried that one time.  She left a calculs book in the NET.  I stuck a 5 lber...book was in the net.....not a pretty picture. :o

This is my last assignment of my last class and then I graduate with my MBA!!!!  It will be soooooo good to be done with school.

I do want to hit Belleville sometime, so I hope the offer will still be valid in the future!  Good luck!

Langer

Any time you want to go let me know.

I had an incident with the net on Monday night with the 3.5lb smallie I caught on orchard, mouth full of treble hooks so I decided to net it, turn to look for the net and my dog was curled up on top of it on the back deck sleeping, she wasnt too happy I woke her up.
-2008 President

thomas

Langer,

I'm thinking Belleville Saturday Morning. Let me know.

thomas
Jos.24:15 ....;but as for me and my house,we will serve the Lord."

thomas

By the way, I'm ready having second thought's about my boat. My wife even thinks I'll regret selling it. So I will hang onto it.

thomas

Langer

Well I got SKUNKED!!!  >:( :-\' :'(

I lost every lure I had tied on to some foreign object under the surface and the one lure I didnt lose, I got such a bads bird nest that just reeled the line in and but it back in the rod locker (took me 20 minutes to get it out once home). I talked to two other people out there that also got skunked. Oh well, I guess it still beats sitting at home.

Thomas I will go back there on Saturday if thats where you would like to go. Maybe we can have a contest to see who looses the most lures....

Good choice about keeping the boat, I too think you would regret getting rid of it. Give me a call about Saturday, the wife has to work in the morning so I dont need a permission slip.
-2008 President

thomas

I will be giving you a call. I work evenings, so if you get a call from Hytrol Mfg. it will be me. My wife is helping my daughter with a gargage sale Saturday morning, so I'm good to go.

thomas

DOWD

Something funky is going on with Belleville this Spring. You should be whacking fish just about about anywhere you go right now, but it isn't happening.
By the time I get my boat back from the factory, the spawn should be in full swing, bed fishing at its best!
Langer give me a shout, I will lend you the real hot spot map! With all the brush piles marked!

Mark

bassindivine

wow.... gotta a club tournament on the 19 @ belleville hope things get better before then. never fished it before anybody got any suggestion on what pattern to look for?
MOTOR CITY BASS ANGLERS
www.motorcitybassanglers.com